Our EQ History

Talk about random things here.
KrimzinIV

Our EQ History

Post by KrimzinIV » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm

When the announcement that a new server would release at the same time the Velious expansion was to be released a small group of friends and I decided to move our newly created guild on "Morell Thule" to this new "Vazaelle" server. Within the first year of Vazaelle and Velious releasing we managed to dominate not only our server but also placing in the top 10(7th) to complete the expansion. Not a bad accomplishment considering we started at level 1 and the 6 guilds ahead of us were level 60 and VP geared. During our time on Vazaelle we also managed to win the "Test of Tactics" and "Best of the Best" GM events that were held on our server. As alot of you know sometimes we need breaks from EQ for whatever the reason and IV fizzled out with no new content to explore.

When news that a new server "Kane Bayle" was to be released In Virtue once again rose from the ashes and reformed with a Vengeance. At one point our closest competition within the first year was 2 expansions behind us in content. Fast forward a few years to the announcement of the "Sleeper" server. A friend of mine had decided to make a guild and asked If i would lead the raids and bring the IV crew with me to help dominate for him. I agreed upon the condition that whatever guild name he chose the acronym for the guild would still have to be "IV" and "Insidious Vision" was born. If you have read this far I'm sure you can guess what happened. Top guild on server.

Fast forward to 2012 In Virtue has kept in touch and played just about every game you could think of together. We got alot smaller when we did play together but always kept in touch even irl with yearly lan parties. We messed around on the EQmac server nothing too serious but still enjoyed our EQ time there raiding and progressing together. One thing for sure now at this point we are older and have less time to game.

Fast forward to 2015 and Ragefire is announced. A very small group of us decide to go check it out again nothing too serious IRL has some important things happen. I have a son now who im trying to see if I can teach how to run a complete heal chain before he can walk haha. When we got to the raid scene on ragefire we had the desire and the know how to raid, but not the time commitment that was required to be a raid guild, so we moved on from Ragefire.

Fast forward to now.... become part of the legend... with over 30+ original core members In Virtue is coming to Phin
Krimzin The Tactician
InVirtue.com