Post by Barudin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 am

Barudin
Site Admin

Re: Beastlord

Post by Barudin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 am

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=3317

Beastlord 2.0
--------------

[ ] Speak with Elder Animist Muada and receive 'Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood' (found in Shar Vahl, on the palace roof inside a yellow building in the corner, near the bard guildmasters)
[ ] Speak with Scout Husman Found in Grimling Forest from apparent random spawn mobs, say "I wish to end the great threat in the grimling forest".
[ ] Locate and kill Colonel (paths near -240, 100) and General (paths near 500, 400) both in Grimling Forest, loot 2 Eerie Medallions.
[ ] Kill Dismal Darkpaw Mystic in Jaggedpine (near +3400 +380 in the gnoll caves) Hit for 921 max, fully slowable and AE's Cessation of Health, loot Scalding Blood. (Speak with Rashara Wrualla to spawn him.)
[ ] Erylasi the Kingdom of Wind - Locate & kill the Spiritfrenzied Phoneix on Phoenix Isle (Isle 6), loot Fierce Spirit Clay.
[ ] With the parts go and see Elder Animist Muada again, hand in the parts and say "Make the totem", receive Combined Essence & Elders' Totem Mold, she hands back what you hand in.
[ ] Head to Plane of Knowledge, you will need 100+ skill in pottery, baking and blacksmithing.
- In the kiln next to the small bank in PoK, combine two Eerie Medallions, the Scalding Blood, and the Fierce Spirit Clay to create Gilded Resonating Clay.
- Take the Gilded Resonating Clay, the Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood, and the Combined Essence to the oven by the main bank and combine to create the Malleable Glowing Totem.
- Take the Malleable Glowing Totem and the Elders' Totem Mold to the forge near the bank and combine to create the Spiritbound Totem.
[ ] Go back to speak with Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Spiritbound Totem (final combine), say "I have finished the important duty" & "what trapped spirits".
[ ] Find Jillaa Oogblat in Nobles Causeway (near Bonecracker).
[ ] Kill the Bazu Terror & 4 Bazu Crushers that spawn upon hailing Jillaa Oogblat, loot Feral Dust. (Crushers are mezzable, Terror casts single target stun).
[ ] Kill the mini Discordling Dark Animist that spawns from Bazu Terror's corpse (hits 500, procs 3 min mez), loot the Dark Animist Wand.
[ ] Hand in the Dark Animist Wand to Jillaa Oogblat.
[ ] Head back to Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Feral Dust, say "I agree to take on this charge", receive Blended Elixir of Fortitude.
[ ] Head back to Jillaa Oogblat in NC. Hand her the Blended Elixir of Fortitude.
[ ] Find the Tormented Scout in Bloodfields (SW of the bridge), say "strong" to trigger next event.
[ ] Kill Discordling Dark Animist http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=17331, loot Gemmed Dark Animist Wand.
("It was a really easy fight, had me (about 11k buffed), a warrior (about 15k buffed) a cleric and a druid. I just had them wait at zone in inside one of the cubbys and then i trained the whole pack of things and zoned. They run really slow, much slower than sow. I had sow and when i came back they werent even to the tunnel. At this point they were staggered quite a bit so I tagged the DDA and he followed me to the zone single and we just killed him there pretty quick. Resisted most of his ae's and he really isn't that tough, hit for like 500-600." - anonymous beastlord (sorry I didn't mark down the name))
[ ] Turn in Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to the Tormented Scout, receive Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand back.
[ ] Get the Globe of Discordant Energy from Anguish.
[ ] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand.
[ ] Speak with Elder Animist Dumul, say "lost" and give him 5k plat to receive the Spiritbound Totem back.
[ ] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Globe of Discordant Energy and the Spiritbound Totem, receive Letter from Muada.
[ ] Head to Hollowshade Moore and locate Alladnu Araihse (SE of the zone from Shar Vahl zoneline, along the shore of the water).
[ ] Turn in the Letter from Muada & (de-auged) Savage Lord's Totem to Alladnu Araihse. Follow her & say "I am ready" following the text.
[ ] Receive 10 AA points and your Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral!
Snappy

Re: Beastlord 1.5/2.0

Post by Snappy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 am

What you can farm right now will update if I find more

Roaring Grass (the "wild grass") - ground spawn in the castle of the Plane of Disease, location +65, +1777. This is in an area beyond Aramin the Spider Guardian.

Petrified Fangshrub (the "elusive shrub") - ground spawn in Riwwi, location -349, -29.

Disturbed Beast Essence from Ravenous Nightstalkers in the Plane of Nightmare

Tradeskill you will need 100+ skill in tailoring, pottery, baking and blacksmithing
Pick up 3 blue diamonds and 3 ale

Fierce Spirit Clay - Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind
Spiritfrenzied Phoenix spawns on Phoenix Isle

WHERE YOU CAN MESS UP
With the parts go and see Elder Animist Muada again, hand in the parts and say "Make the totem", receive Combined Essence & Elders' Totem Mold, she hands back what you hand in. (IF YOU DO THE COMBINES BEFORE TALKING WITH MUADA YOU WILL NOT GET THE ESSENCE AND MOLD AND WILL HAVE TO REPLACE WHAT YOU COMBINED)

ROADBLOCKS

Sirens Grotto - An Ailing walrus there are only 10 spawn locations with a 27 min respawn can take several hours to get name spawn and is first part of 1.5 so all will be starting on this

Maidens eye- Frantic Ravenous Beast only has one spawn with lots of mobs around to get trained with

Gulf of Gunthark- Delirious Drogmor only 2 spawns
Last edited by Snappy on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Snappy

Post by Snappy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Walk thru for 1.5

Part 1 - For those who have epic 1.0

Find Elder Animist Muada in Shar Vahl(take stairs to roof near king in royal palace)
You say, ‘Hail, Elder Animist Muada’
You say, 'What wild'
You say, 'infected?'
You say, 'I am ready'
You say, 'What helm'
You say, 'What requirements'
You say, 'What items'
You say, 'find?'
buy/loot 3 blue diamonds
Locate Savage Lord Hunter (loc is (n) 2644 , (p) 918): Gulf of Gunthak (LoY)
Hand him 3 blue diamonds (unstacked)
Locate a Wildspirit Tear: Sirens Grotto - An Ailing walrus (Velious) (can spawn at any walrus/Manatee spawn level 65 can solo)
Locate Roaring Grass: Plane of Disease - (PoP) Ground Spawnl ocation +65, +1777. This is in an area beyond Aramin the Spider Guardian ( can box a cleric and clear to spider get a DA and pick up and leash spider)
Locate Petrified Fangshrub: Riwwi, Coliseum of Games (GoD) - Ground Spawn (n) 349 , (n) 29
Give all four pieces to Elder Animist Mauda,
Receive Plane Animist Helm & Shiny Sewing Needle
Combine Plane Animist Helm & Shiny Sewing Needle in tailoring kit to make Helm of the Feral (Note 100 tailoring needed)
Equip Helm of the Feral
You say, 'I am done' to Elder Animist Muada
Recieve Letter from Muada

Part 2

Marrey McGrannel in Ocean of Tears at loc neg 1521, pos 1542.
hand in Letter from Muada
You say, "What way?"
Irionu Bastun. loc (p) 3520 , (n) 3096 at north east corner of overthere,
You say, 'What lands?'
You say 'read'
Rashara Wrualla in Jaggedpine Forest, p324, n1592 and you will get the following:
You say, 'why will it have to wait?'
Ikpug Giblod in Cazic Thule, p865, n355. In the water tanks.(enter from top of pyramid one floor down on your right will see ogre in water tank lev down to him)
You say: How do they survive ?
You say: What are you learning ?
Elder Diddugu in Western Wastes located at '4246, -93'.
Hand in Letter from Muada
You say, 'mastodon'
Elder Muada in Shar Vahl
handed in Letter from Muada
You say, 'I believe'

Part 3

Locate Frantic Ravenous Beast in Maidens Eye(It spawns around -80 , -750 at the fire pit 3 woods spawn there the back middle one Is the PH)
loot Darkened Spirit Essence
Locate Ravenous Nightstalkers in Plane of Nightmare ( From zone in go south past the river will run into pack of them essence is common drop)
loot Disturbed Beast Essence.
Hand both to Elder Animist Muada
You say, "tortured and ruined?"
You say, "greater calling?"
Receive Note to Irionu
Hand in note to Irionu
You say, 'Hail, Irionu Bastun'
You say, 'Track down ?'
Locate Delirious Drogmor in Gulf of Gunthark ( has 2 spawns -2380,2000 and -2200,3250 has a PH of another drogmor and is 15 min respawn)
loot Swirling Feral Essense
hand Swirling Feral Essense to Irionu Bastun

Part 4

Go back to Elder Animist Muada in Shar Vahl
You say, 'Hail, Elder Animist Muada'
You say, 'What letter ?'
You say, 'What majestic and unique creatures ?'
Buy Ale x3 or make 3 Ale from 1 water, 1 cask, 1 malt, 1 barley (trivial 68 brewing)
Head out to Ocean of Tears and Locate Marrey McGrannel
You say, 'Hail, Marrey McGrannel'
You say, 'Begin ?'
Hand in 3 ales,
You say, 'I am ready'
You say, 'I have no idea'
You say, 'Been on Norrath ?'
You say, 'What work ?'
You say, 'Sphinxes ?'
You say, 'Threatened ?'
You say, 'Speak ?'
Receive Feral Lord's Brooch
Seek out and find Ankhefenmut & Zazamoukh ( in Rathe Mountains @ loc 3462.82, -3316.92, 24.21)
You say, 'Hail, Ankhefenmut' <NOTE: zone after hail to clear aggro>
You say, 'I am willing to help you'
You say, 'I am the beastlord'
You say, 'prove'
You say, "What riddles?"
You say, 'moons'
You say, 'kedge keep'
You say, 'elddar elves'
You say, 'come upon what enemy'
You say, 'what chaotic feeling'
You say, 'endangered'
Head over to Zazmoukh
You say, 'Hail, Zazamoukh'
You say, 'whats happening'
Kill a Rambling Sphinx Spiritservant ( can solo/box but lot of hp)
loot a Tarnished Ankh Piece.
You say, 'Hail, Zazamoukh'
Hand Zazamoukh the Tarnished Ankh Piece
Recieve Sparkling Silk Scarf
Head back to Ankhefenmut and hand her the Sparkling Silk Scarf
Kill a Raving Sphinx Spiritservant ( can solo/box but lot of hp)
loot a Sullied Ankh Piece.
Give Sullied Ankh Piece to Ankhefenmut
Receive Gift of the Sphinx

Part 5

Give Gift of the Sphinx to Elder Animist Muada
You say, 'what does not end'
Locate Rashara in Jaggedpine Forest:
You say, 'Hail, Rashara Wrualla'
You say, 'most dear'
You say, 'luck'
You say, 'not possible'
You say, 'what does not end'
Recieve Responce from the Elders
Head out to Dranik's Scar and find Yerika Sisslak (Loc is neg590 pos 50)
You say, 'Hail, Yerika Sisslak'
Give Him Responce from the Elders(spawns Named)
Kill Griplan (small mobs need to all be killed before you can hurt Griplan. They all have a small leash range can split off small ones and kill or can have a enchanter charm them and send at Griplan to kill them off)
Loot Rashara Warder Essence
Give Rashara Warder Essence to Yerika
Locate Rashara Wrualla
Give Sealed Responce from the Elders and the Rashara Warder Essence to Rashara
Head back to Elder Animist Muada in Shar Vahl
You say, 'rashara sent me'
You say, 'what beast'
You say, 'stopped'
Locate Erana in Ruined City of Dranik at -1019, -253 (Under bridge)
Hand her Elder Cloak of Resiliance (spawns Discordling Dark Animist at 413, -1466)
Kill Discordling Dark Animist (has 5 adds one for each bst race can split them with skill or off tank)
loot a Discordant Totem of the Feral.
Turn in Discordant Totem of the Feral to Erana Farrel
REcieve Wrapped Discordant Totem of the Feral
Turn in Wrapped Discordant Totem of the Feral to Elder Animist Muada
Receive Savage Lord's Totem
Snappy

Post by Snappy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:18 am

Thanks you all for the Help 1.5 is done. Please let me know if any of you need help with your fights or camps
Snappy

Post by Snappy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:37 pm

2.0 done thank you all for the help
Chimero

Post by Chimero » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 am

Florid 1.5 Complete. Thank you for the help Snappy.