DoDH - Demi T1 Sisters (monks/necros/sk/paladins)

Barudin
Site Admin

DoDH - Demi T1 Sisters (monks/necros/sk/paladins)

Post by Barudin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:59 am

This is largely an event done by three monks.

Monks once you have read this and think you understand the event please post below. You will be given 5 bonus dkp. If you have any questions please ask.

I recommend all monks read http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=3265 before we do the event. Otherwise we will lose. (posted below in case allakazam breaks).

To keep this short and sweet. Raid sits in a hallway and kills mobs. Rogue/Bard opens locked door. Monks follow the three sisters around and snitch on them. After the script is followed for a bit we get loot. Easy.
Barudin
Site Admin

Re: DoDH - Demi t1 sisters (monks read)

Post by Barudin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:00 am

This event takes place in the bedroom and crypt area just inside the Dreadspire lobby.

It is triggered by hailing one of the three vampire sisters, Althea, Brenda and Christine.

A horde of adds will spawn once the event is triggered. Although adds will spawn somewhat randomly(?) throughout the event, it is the initial wave that is the worst. Note that if the event goes beyond 20 minutes, the initial wave may spawn again.

Three people must follow the sisters around the crypt area and "betray" Althea and Brenda by reporting their actions to Christine. You have 25 minutes to correctly relay 10 emotes to Christine. Upon hailing a sister, she will give you an emote with trigger text, which may be one of these:

CONSPIRING
CRYING QUIETLY
DEAD RAT
DIARY
LETTER OPENER
POISONOUS SUBSTANCE
SABOTAGING
SCOPING
SPYING
WOODEN STAKE

She will then ask what one of her sisters is up to (example):

Althea says, 'What is Brenda up to?'

Whoever is responsible for talking to that sister should relay the emote given. The key words are in capital letters. Here is an example of an exhange:

You say, 'Hail, Brenda'

Brenda is sulking, burying her face in the bedsheets while CRYING QUIETLY.

Brenda says 'What is Christine up to?'

Whoever is talking to Christine should report her actions to you. If, for example, Christine has given the "poisonous substance" emote, you should relay that information to Brenda:

You say, 'She's making a poisonous substance'

Brenda says 'You watched her poisoning my goblet with your own two eyes? That dreadful witch.'

You have successfully reported Christine's underhanded activities. With enough evidence to incriminate her fully, she will be unwelcome in the Master's house.

Those who are involved with hailing the sisters will have the following spells cast upon them randomly:

Hand of the Unseen (-500 Cold)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 4000
2: Stun(2.00 sec)

Prick of a Poisoned Pin (-500 Poison)
1: Increase Poison Counter by 50
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 2250 per tick

Upon success, a well-kept lockbox spawns in the south crypt, a Sister`s handbag spawns in Brenda's room at the end of the hall, and the following emotes go off:

Christine shouts, 'Master, oh Master! There is dissension among your coven. My own sisters, who I trusted implicitly, have been conspiring against me. There is a mountain of proof and witnesses!'

An ominous voice booms, 'Very well, Christine. Since it pleases you so much, your fellow Sisters will be bound and banished.'

Althea and Brenda's screams are cut short as they are exiled from the Demi-Plane of Blood.

On failure...

Althea pouts, 'I knew these mortals would fail. They didn't put in the efforts to help me.'

Brenda screams, 'Who would? Anyone can see you're naught but a backstabbing strumpet!'

Christine whines, 'This isn't the end of it, Sisters. I know what you've been up to and the Master will eventually know, too. The next time you won't be so lucky.'

The full emotes (Althea and Brenda are just used as an example; any sister can use any of these emotes at any time):

Althea is CONSPIRING with several werewolves, whispering and motioning towards the rooms of the other Sisters.

You say, 'She is conspiring'

Brenda says 'Consorting with the wurine? She's up to no good, undoubtedly.'

Althea is sulking, burying her face in the bedsheets while CRYING QUIETLY.

You say, 'She is crying quietly'

Brenda says 'Crocodile tears, _____. Don't be fooled. The whining strumpet knows nothing but malice.'

Althea glances around the room to ensure the other Sisters are nowhere in sight, then slips a DEAD RAT under the bed pillow.

You say, 'She put a dead rat in your bed!'

Brenda growls, 'She put what in my bed?'

Althea is murmuring to herself while obsessively sharpening an ornate LETTER OPENER.

You say, 'She is sharpening a letter opener'

Brenda says 'To plunge into my back, of course . . . Not that I'd ever turn my back on her.'

Althea gingerly dabs a POISONOUS SUBSTANCE onto the rim of one of the other Sister's wine goblets.

You say, 'She is making a poisonous substance'

Brenda says 'You watched her poisoning my goblet with your own two eyes? That dreadful witch.'

Althea uses a small chisel to hammer a crack into another Sister's coffin, SABOTAGING it.

You say, 'She is sabotaging a coffin'

Brenda says 'Damaging my coffin, eh? Wait until the Master hears of this. He will be most displeased.'

Althea is wandering the back halls, SCOPING out the occupants in the various guest rooms.

You say, 'She is scoping out the guestrooms'

Brenda says 'Nosy girl should stick to her room. She has no reason to wander the back halls.'

Althea is surreptitiously watching the other Sisters, SPYING on them.

You say, 'She is spying on you'

Brenda says 'Aha, I knew I felt her wicked gaze! The witch should mind her own business.'

Althea is carving a block of wood, using a whittling blade to fashion a sharp WOODEN STAKE.

You say, 'She is carving a wooden stake'

Brenda gasps in horror. 'How dare she?!'

Althea is flipping through the pages of a DIARY, which is obviously not her own. It must belong to one of the other Wailing Sisters.

You say, 'She is reading your diary'

Brenda screams, her face regaining a touch of color, 'My diary! She knows better . . . I'll kill her!'
Submitted by: Saraban, Darkwind
Barudin
Site Admin

Re: DoDH - Demi T1 Sisters (monks read)

Post by Barudin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:11 am

Monks once you have read this and think you understand the event please post below. You will be given 5 bonus dkp. If you have any questions please ask.

What we did on live was have 3 monks do the emotes for this fight. They joined a chat channel and followed one sister around each. As the sister would emote they would tell the other monks what to say. After you catch two of three three sisters 10 times each you win the event. You will need the following hotkeys.

It's important to note it does not matter which sister you side with. You just need to betray two.

Make the following 10 hotkeys
CONSPIRING
CRYING QUIETLY
DEAD RAT
DIARY
LETTER OPENER
POISONOUS SUBSTANCE
SABOTAGING
SCOPING
SPYING
WOODEN STAKE
Chimero

Post by Chimero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:43 am

Read this and understand.
Nikaya

Post by Nikaya » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 am

read and understand
Nikaya

Post by Nikaya » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 am

lets say we side with Christine. can we only snitch TO Christine or could we snitch about Brenda to Althea for example?
Barudin
Site Admin

Post by Barudin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:41 am

Nikaya wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 am
lets say we side with Christine. can we only snitch TO Christine or could we snitch about Brenda to Althea for example?
You basically just always snitch on all of them until you win. You unintentionally side with the one that gets snitched on the least.
Syche

Re: DoDH - Demi T1 Sisters (monks/necros/sk read)

Post by Syche » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Read and understand. Have done this in the past.
Marcone
Site Admin

Post by Marcone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:39 pm

I understand!
Vandien

Post by Vandien » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Done.