Barudin
Site Admin

DoDH - Required Key - Monocle of Blood

Post by Barudin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:55 am

Link: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=3582

ACCESS TO DEMIPLANE

Monocle of Blood + Completed Blood Raids = Full Flag

Monocle of Blood + Looted Backflag = Full Flag

Only Monocle of Blood = You may zone in, but can't loot anything and count towards 85% rule.

Only Blood Raids = Not sufficient to zone in; you must have the Monocle.

Details:

Upon receiving your key to Dreadspire Keep, Treddlehoop had asked you to keep your eyes open for better lens material. The Lens of Eye-Glass obtained from the task Eye Bound is what he wants. You must complete the tasks Frustrated Functionary, Check Out a Library Book, Eyes Wide Open, Memories Lost, and Misty for You to be able to request the task Eye Bound.

Note: While completing this entire quest line will give you (and your group) a Lens of Eye-Glass, you can bypass all tasks except for Eye Bound if at least one member of the group has the Lens of Bound Eyes from Misty For You.

Take the Lens of Eye-Glass received at the final turn-in of Eye Bound and your Treddlehoop's Wonderful Monoculor Seeing Device (the Dreadspire key) and turn them both in to Treddlehoop.

Treddlehoop takes the Lens of Eye-Glass and looks at it closely through half a dozen monocles. Steam jets from his ears for a moment. 'Wow! This is the most amazingly clear glass that I have ever seen! It amplifies and clarifies. This will make a spectacular lens.' Treddlehoop eagerly pops the lens from your Seeing Device and sets the Eye-Glass into the rim. As he tightens down some tiny screws you see the lens suddenly change color as red the color of heart blood flows across its surface. 'Oh my! The lens appears to be, well, alive! I seem to have harmed it when I secured it to the frame! It's become all red with blood! Oh how horrible! I'm sorry, but I won't try this thing on my own eye, that's up to you.' He hands you the monocle. 'I hope it will serve you in some capacity, you've worked very hard to obtain it.'

Receive Monocle of Blood, the key to the Demi-Plane.
Marcone
Site Admin

Re: DoDH - Required Key - Monocle of Blood

Post by Marcone » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:59 am

Believe everyone may need to do Memories Lost regardless now in order to enter the Vule instance? At least sounds that way from the test notes discussion.
Barudin
Site Admin

Re: DoDH - Required Key - Monocle of Blood

Post by Barudin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:24 am

Yes. Basically it's a group task. Kill 1 mob and group gets flagged.