Site Admin

Sendaii

Post by Barudin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:07 pm

See Xeon post below. Thanks Xeon!
Xeon

Re: Sendaii

Post by Xeon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:07 pm

TANKS:
  • Wave 1: AoE Threat Generation - Keep mobs off your Clerics.
  • Wave 2: Paladins on a_drachnid_handmaiden, Warriors/SKs continue to cycle AoE threat.
  • Wave 3: Warriors on a_risen_ancient (unslowable) - these come out staggered.
    • Knights will need to generate snap aggro on the mobs that spawn upon splits (a_vengeful_ancient [2] and an_enraged_ancient [3]).
  • Wave 4: Warrior Main Tank on Sendaii, establish ST Rampage if possible.
    • 75%: She splits into 4 copies (Sendaii, the Hive Queen), we will need a tank on each.
    • 50%: Upon bringing the correct copy to 50%, the fakes despawn.
    • 25%: TONS of mobs will spawn (a_drachnid_elite_guard), SKs and Warriors need to attempt to generate aggro on these without doing damage (we will attempt to mez what we can?). Pop whatever defensive abilities you have left now. Kite if possible.
MEZZERS: Mez the following mobs:
  • Wave 1: a_warded_drone
  • Wave 2: a_devoted_acolyte
  • Wave 3: a_vengeful_ancient (2 Split) / an_enraged_ancient (3 Split)
  • Wave 4: a_drachnid_elite_guard -- Bard AoE Mez if possible (@ 25%)
DEBUFFERS:
  • Please debuff as much as possible, particularly in Wave 3. Most mobs are slowable (exception: a_risen_ancient - Wave 3).
  • It is particularly important to get the a_drachnid_handmaiden (Wave 3) resist debuffed so that Paladins can land stuns to interrupt healing.
  • Spirit of Sloth is particularly helpful here if possible. Keep it active on Tanks, Enchanters, other high priority targets.
DPS:
  • The following waves are DPS checks:
    • Wave 1
    • Wave 2 - attempt to get damage on cleric mobs when DA is not active
  • During Wave 3, only tanks should be around a_vengeful_ancient after 10% health. They explode upon death.
    • THIS WAVE IS NOT A DPS CHECK. We have 45 minutes to complete this phase.
  • During Wave 4, use poison cures, healing potions.
    • Full burn at 25%.
  • Cleanup - all mobs must die for us to win.
HEALERS:
  • Clerics: keep DAs loaded, it is very likely you will get threat at various points in this encounter.
  • Cures: poison (Wave 4)
General:
  • Avoid the big spider.
  • Move Clockwise around the room (follow the raid mark).
  • Request poison cures (or use potions/clicks) in Wave 4.
  • Using /hidecorpse always is highly recommended.
  • You can make /target macros for any of the mobs listed above (include the underscores):

Code: Select all

/target a_drachnid_handmaiden
Last edited by Xeon on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quuanto

Post by Quuanto » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:53 am

Clerics can keep up their ward for extra dps since we are getting hit alot. I figure any extra dps helps.

I personally was running out of mana by 3rd wave. Should be alot better with full raid on live I assume
Taktek

Post by Taktek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:47 am

Couldnt get slow on risen ancients but cripple line seems to land
Barudin
Site Admin

Post by Barudin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:05 am

I consider myself a decent two boxer but I had a hell of a time boxing ivo and playing Barudin effectively on this event. I can't speak for snappy but it was hellish. Part of that was also my mezzes being chain broken.
Syche

Post by Syche » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:29 am

I'm incredibly sorry I couldn't be online for this. This fight almost requires 2 good sks and I heard we had none. Feel like the next run will be much better if Vand and I can be there.
Barudin
Site Admin

Post by Barudin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:41 pm

In this event we have three timed waves of spiders, the Queen and her final wave at 25%. Kill all the spiders to win.

After each wave the entire raid will be hit with:

-Striking Wind-
1: Increase Mana by 6000
2: Increase Hitpoints by 6000
3: Increase Endurance by 6000

Even Timeline:

[0.00] - Trigger egg slain.

[0.50] - Wave One spawn. (This can vary from 30 seconds to 1 minute.)

12 spiders. A combination of the follow:

a venomous drone (Warrior class; hits for ~2200; summons; single-target rampages; enrages)
an enchanted drone (Enchanter class; hits for ~2200; summons)
a warded drone (Wizard class; hits for ~2200; summons; mezzable)

[5:50] - Wave Two spawn. (One minute after first wave is all dead or five minutes after wave one spawn, whichever comes first.)

12 drachnids:

3x a royal guardian (Rogue class; hits for ~2300; shadowsteps)
4x a royal defender (Necromancer class; hits for ~2300; enrages)
2x a drachnid adept (Wizard class; hits for ~2300)
2x a drachnid handmaiden (Cleric class; hits for ~2300)
1x a devoted acolyte (Cleric class; hits for ~2300; mezzable; casts Divine Barrier)

[13:50] - Wave three spawn. Queen gets up and starts spawning the risen ancients. (Two minutes after wave two is dead or 8 minutes after wave two started to spawn, whichever comes first.)

There are 6 in total. They spawn one at a time as she walks around the room opening their eggs. DPS should begin deconstructing the first one as soon as it spawns. She does not AE while spawning them.

When a risen ancient dies it spawns 2x a vengeful ancient.

A vengeful ancient cast a 6k poison dd (-350) on death. Hits everyone in zone (500 rng).

When a vengeful ancient dies it spawns 3x an enraged ancient. They have several AEs including a root that are all very small range and avoidable by most. The root is 9 curse counters and should be cured asap.

You must follow MA on these. Mobs cannot die out of order. The initial a risen ancients are easily killed as they have low hp so be extra careful to not kill them while offtanking.

Always finish off one complete chain through the splits before starting another. Never kill 2x a vengeful ancient back to back. We need time to heal up from that AE.

In this wave you will need to kill:
6x a risen ancient (Warrior class; hits for ~2800; single-target rampages; unmezzable)
12x a vengeful ancient (Warrior class; hits for ~2800; flurries; mezzable)
36x an enraged ancient (Warrior class; hits for ~2800; single-target rampages; enrages; mezzable)

[19:50] - Final risen ancient is spawned and Queen begins chase emotes / AEs. (Six minutes after wave three begins to spawn)

Avoid her by moving around the edge of the room while we finish the drachnids. She will move to someone in the raid and cast a nasty AE where the person was standing at the time of the emote.

Queen goes aggro. - After the final mob in wave three dies she becomes killable.

Queen Sendaii hits for ~5000; flurries; enrages; and casts the following spells from here on out:

Queen's Frontal Strike: Directional 50', Magic (-500)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 8000

Queen's Sweeping Strike: Directional 50', Magic (-500)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 8000

Tangled Webbing: PB AE 70', Poison (-100)
2: Decrease Movement by 70%
3: Increase Poison Counter by 15

Venomous Fog: PB AE 100', Poison (-400)
1: Decrease HP when cast by 1500
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 800 per tick
3: Increase Poison Counter by 35

Melee should always position behind her to avoid frontal/side AEs. Casters/Healers can stand further than 100 range to avoid the snare/DoT/DD.

75% Queen HP - She splits into four. The lighter shade Queen needs to be brought to 40% while the darker three are off tanked. She will merge when this is done.

25% Queen HP - Low hp adds begin to spawn. Group up and full burn the Queen. Knights, free warriors and enchanters will pick them up, stun them etc while Queen is finished. The faster she dies the fewer adds we get. All adds must die to complete the event.
Thanks for the info :)
Angered

Post by Angered » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Syche wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:29 am
I'm incredibly sorry I couldn't be online for this. This fight almost requires 2 good sks and I heard we had none. Feel like the next run will be much better if Vand and I can be there.
^ This ! We need the two best SKs on the server to be in raid..... Kinda helps =) BTW im a nice pile of spider poop in the hive

I also feel if I bring bathroom he will be on auto follow... trying to communicate with My fellow SHMs was a pain! I was having a hard time boxing ={
Vosi

Post by Vosi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:03 pm

I agree with Syche... having him and Vandien will help a lot. Also we had no Fuddwin.
Syche

Post by Syche » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Vosi wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:03 pm
I agree with Syche... having him and Vandien will help a lot. Also we had no Fuddwin.
No Fuddwin = no win. This is like an eq rule.