Barudin
Site Admin

DoDH - Demi T2 Performer

Post by Barudin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Any info and observations?
Xeon

Re: DoDH - Demi T2 Performer

Post by Xeon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:26 pm

I parked Xeon in the middle of the bard circle, was able to nuke and assist, and hit my all my singing hotkeys without moving at all during this encounter.

Should be relatively easy for boxes (specifically Clerics) to do the exact same thing.
Tryste

Post by Tryste » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 am

I'd prefer it if the orcs are not parked behind pillars next time, it made it difficult to get into a position with LOS on them for remez after I did hotkeys.
Zenat

Post by Zenat » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Tryste wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 am
I'd prefer it if the orcs are not parked behind pillars next time, it made it difficult to get into a position with LOS on them for remez after I did hotkeys.
That's fair, but it was very much easier to intercept and get the next wave of mobs tanked when they were out of the way too.

Is there a better place we can park them possibly?
Taktek

Post by Taktek » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 am

Zenat wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm
Tryste wrote:
That's fair, but it was very much easier to intercept and get the next wave of mobs tanked when they were out of the way too.

Monks can take 20 seconds and dragon punch them into place.

If they can be rooted, shamans and necros can VP them into place as well.
Zenat

Post by Zenat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:25 am

Haktek wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 am
Zenat wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm
Tryste wrote:

Monks can take 20 seconds and dragon punch them into place.

If they can be rooted, shamans and necros can VP them into place as well.
Agreed--but not the question I asked. The question was "where is a better place we can park them?" :)
Tarkaan

Post by Tarkaan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:16 am

The corner left of the door would work I imagine. That way if mezzers need to go hit keys, all of them will be in clear few for spot mez. I was positioning myself by the door to slow incoming waves and saw a couple of orcs behind the pillars and Tryste have to reposition a few times so I made sure to target them to check mez in case he had to go hit a hotkey.
Fuddwin

Post by Fuddwin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 am

I noticed Gregore was tanking a spider next to The Performer while The Performer mashed away at it.... The mob didn't melt but it died fast enough (maybe a minute/I was nuking it too)... Maybe toward the end or on the boss mobs you can drag to him for deeps? IDK, just a thought...
Barudin
Site Admin

Post by Barudin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 am

Fuddwin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 am
I noticed Gregore was tanking a spider next to The Performer while The Performer mashed away at it.... The mob didn't melt but it died fast enough (maybe a minute/I was nuking it too)... Maybe toward the end or on the boss mobs you can drag to him for deeps? IDK, just a thought...
This is not suggested unless you are basically an incredibly strong warrior. The performer likes to chain taunt, can summon when hurt and can be hit by mob aoe. While it worked because Gregore held agro it can be an issue if he died or something.
Fuddwin

Post by Fuddwin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:42 am

Barudin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 am
Fuddwin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 am
This is not suggested unless you are basically an incredibly strong warrior. The performer likes to chain taunt, can summon when hurt and can be hit by mob aoe. While it worked because Gregore held agro it can be an issue if he died or something.
Initially, Gregore tried to pull it away but when he got out of range, the spider turned onto The Performer...When Gregore would get back into melee range, the spider would turn to Gregore... The spider never would turn to The Performer while Gregore was there, I'm assuming Gregore was taunting the entire time... I understand this probably won't be a problem going forward but this can maybe be used if we're low DPS as we were Sunday... FFT and I'm bored