anyone rember the eq radio thing from Vaz?

Talk about random things here.
Lornah

anyone rember the eq radio thing from Vaz?

Post by Lornah » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:13 pm

I remember that It was a member of the guild Agony who did it but I don't remember who and like what happened to him and the station. It was pretty cool.
Ranger Lady
Formerly Ryuko
Venthos

Re: anyone rember the eq radio thing from Vaz?

Post by Venthos » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Prybutok is who you are thinking of, and the radio station he was at was out of northern California I think. I wish I knew what happened to him, Trueheal, and Serafina among some other Agony folk.
Lornah

Post by Lornah » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:37 am

Awesome thanks for the info. I was in Sacred Fires at the time and it was a long time ago so it was really hard to remember but I enjoyed listening to it and even though I was in Maryland at the time I caught it whenever it came on. I wish there was another one based on our server coming out LOL. Anyone else who listen to that show back in the day?
Ranger Lady
Formerly Ryuko
Hollie

Post by Hollie » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:36 pm

I was in Agony for awhile but I left on bad terms. I am still in touch with Tinzen (cleric in Agony, later CC) and he is in touch with Krones (rogue). Two years ago or so I logged into my characters that were in Agony on live and I ran into Fydar (wizard) who still had the guild tag :lol: Might be worth it to search for them on live if you are interested in saying hello.
Lornah

Post by Lornah » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:54 pm

hehe neat. Naw tho doubt I would be remembered :)
Ranger Lady
Formerly Ryuko