Talk about random things here.
Aszuth

Re: I am new and shy

Post by Aszuth » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Hah, I know that too well...
Lornah

Post by Lornah » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah that happens a ton to me also. At least some of our friends are still coming to hang out with us.
Ranger Lady
Formerly Ryuko
Leingod

Post by Leingod » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Looks like some trouble makers have followed me!
Wutt

Post by Wutt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:15 am

Hail from Kubli. Good to see you guys playing with us.
Lornah

Post by Lornah » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:22 am

;) I didn't follow you Leingod I followed Aszuth :p,
hey Kub you ikky monk this time too?
Ranger Lady
Formerly Ryuko
Leingod

Post by Leingod » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:48 am

Haha true. Still means as though both came!
Enitzu

Post by Enitzu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:41 am

Hi all! New app here as well. Spoke with Aszuth about the guild he was planning on the forums (forum name is Banai btw) and saw that he came here so read up on you guys and dropped an app.

Long time player but been gone for many years so looking forward to getting back into EQ and meeting new people.

For those from Karana in the old days I ran a druid named Ariyn that I led pug raids throughout most of PoP with. Also commonly go by Enitzu and Banai for people that may have seen those names floating around the MMO world.
Aszuth

Post by Aszuth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 am

Enitzu wrote:Hi all! New app here as well. Spoke with Aszuth about the guild he was planning on the forums (forum name is Banai btw) and saw that he came here so read up on you guys and dropped an app.

Long time player but been gone for many years so looking forward to getting back into EQ and meeting new people.

For those from Karana in the old days I ran a druid named Ariyn that I led pug raids throughout most of PoP with. Also commonly go by Enitzu and Banai for people that may have seen those names floating around the MMO world.
D'oh! Apparently another person I missed when going through PMs to say "I'm sorry about <Aethos> and this is why..." to - so much chatter in there I think I mixed you up with Crayon123 (his in-game name on LJ was Hanoi - not too far off] and assumed I'd already contacted.

Sorry for missing you, but you got the message regardless and don't seem bothered by it. So hopefully all good.

If you need/want any explanations I'd be glad to still give them though, everyone I let down deserves it if they want it.
Enitzu

Post by Enitzu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:53 am

Aszuth wrote:
Enitzu wrote:Hi all! New app here as well. Spoke with Aszuth about the guild he was planning on the forums (forum name is Banai btw) and saw that he came here so read up on you guys and dropped an app.

D'oh! Apparently another person I missed when going through PMs to say "I'm sorry about <Aethos> and this is why..." to - so much chatter in there I think I mixed you up with Crayon123 (his in-game name on LJ was Hanoi - not too far off] and assumed I'd already contacted.

Sorry for missing you, but you got the message regardless and don't seem bothered by it. So hopefully all good.

If you need/want any explanations I'd be glad to still give them though, everyone I let down deserves it if they want it.
Nah no need to explain! Guilds are a demanding thing. I've run them before so I know the headaches associated with them. Sometimes the timing just isn't right to begin those things. Especially when another guild is doing very close to the same thing. Totally understand
Lornah

Post by Lornah » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:20 am

that reminds me I need to drag some more of my friends over here as well I am sure that Krim will be okay with it he seems pretty chill :D
Ranger Lady
Formerly Ryuko