hey and GL on phinny !

Talk about random things here.
yawgmoth

hey and GL on phinny !

Post by yawgmoth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Good luck on the new server, saw azzudiens post on the main EQ forums and wanted to wish you all luck on phinny. Azzudien is a great guy and an awesome member, hope everything is going well for you buddy

-Yawg
Azzudien

Re: hey and GL on phinny !

Post by Azzudien » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Thanks Yawg,

Now Krimzin gets to yell at me when I screw up a pull, but I will make him make the bee jump since I went 1 for 9 on making the jump.
Bring Bearbear over and join the fun when you have some down time.
yawgmoth

Post by yawgmoth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 pm

haha, you can't really mention posky and ask me to come over in the same sentance !

I don't want to start fresh, and I am not going to batphone or raid at odd hours ever again, or raid with more people than I can count. hop ingame or in teamspeak if you want to chat though !
Azzudien

Post by Azzudien » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Yeah the batphones really wore me down, more that I couldn't respond often enough. Looking forward to Phinny and more normalized schedule that I can keep up with.
I really hope the instancing on Phinny keeps the guilds smaller, more fun killing things with 35-40.

Talk to you in TS, I will jump in and check in later
KrimzinIV

Post by KrimzinIV » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:07 pm

yawgmoth wrote:haha, you can't really mention posky and ask me to come over in the same sentance !

I don't want to start fresh, and I am not going to batphone or raid at odd hours ever again, or raid with more people than I can count. hop ingame or in teamspeak if you want to chat though !
Hi Yawg i hear your good! No batphone plan required with our contract. Also not interested in having 100+ ppl in my guild. If you ever get bored and get interested about here let us know.
Krimzin The Tactician
InVirtue.com
yawgmoth

Post by yawgmoth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:04 pm

krimzin the tactician? good to see a fellow player who competed in TOT

I played Nyce and Kasgadirgen on rallos zek, was kasgadirgen of the serverwide test of tactics 1 team from RZ that won the whole competition :)

I will for sure let you know, Hopefully I will talk to azz in the next few days. I am really only interested in doing instanced content on a schedule for some fun, zero drive/motivation to go after open world stuff at this point
KrimzinIV

Post by KrimzinIV » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:09 pm

yawgmoth wrote:I am really only interested in doing instanced content on a schedule for some fun, zero drive/motivation to go after open world stuff at this point
Thats pretty much my view as well. If we happen to be in the right place at the right time great, but scheduled raiding with friends sounds like a blast and thats why In Virtue is here.
Krimzin The Tactician
InVirtue.com
Aszuth

Post by Aszuth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:15 pm

That's the name of the game over here Yawg.

You still with Faceless, Yawg?
yawgmoth

Post by yawgmoth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:16 pm

sounds good, two other members in my guild (that i know of) were originally in IV on sleeper server, and they are both really good player so the reputation of the guild speaks for itself. If ya wanna hop on lockjaw and shoot me a tell, or if I talk to azzudien maybe I will be able to roll over on phinny and have some fun
yawgmoth

Post by yawgmoth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Aszuth wrote:That's the name of the game over here Yawg.

You still with Faceless, Yawg?
Hey, yes I am still in faceless ! Even if I play on phinny, which I might since the time commitment on lockjaw is much lower now, I would still primarily be playing on lockjaw, but I can still play on 2 servers at once.

Love faceless and what I have been able to do with the guild (and others have been able to do), but I think it would be fun to raid with less and schedule everything